Submitting a Demo or Poster
The Demos and Posters (D&P) session is part of the Third IEEE International Conference on Connected and Autonomous Driving (MetroCAD 2020), a conference that focuses on handling core challenges with vehicle connectivity and autonomous driving. The goal of the D&P session is to provide a platform for academic researchers and industry workers to present prototypes, tools, simulators, and systems, which extend the state-of-the-art in connected and autonomous driving. The goal is to discuss and exchange ideas in this area and stimulate the collaboration between academia and industry partners.
D&P Session of MetroCAD 2020 welcomes demonstrations showcasing high-quality original research in all areas of connected and autonomous driving, including but not limited to:
- Consumer services, include Internet- and cloud-based digital services that add to the driving experience.
- Connected car packages, using advanced features to improve or help manage the car’s operation and autonomous driving.
- Connected car data operation of various data sources and latency requirements.
- Artificial Intelligence approaches for control and coordination of traffic leveraging V2V and V2X infrastructures.
- Security, privacy, ethics, human interaction related with autonomous driving.
Authors are invited to submit a 1- to 2-page summary of the demo or poster in the IEEE Conference Proceedings format. Single-blind review process will be used as some demos may be closely related to a specific software package/product or a published paper, i.e., author names and affiliations should appear on the submission. The session will consist of two parts: (i) a short presentation session where each participant can present slides (to be collected before the session), followed by (ii) a demonstration and poster session where participants can display their work and discuss it with the attendees.
Papers must be in PDF format and must be submitted here. Do not email submissions.
The Poster Size
We prepared a poster mounting board for each presenter. The display board can be set vertically (x36''tall x24''-wide) or horizontally (the display board can be unfolded to x36''tall x48''-wide, but not very recommended) on an easel.
- Wednesday, Jan. 15th, 2020 – Submission Deadline
- Wednesday, Jan. 29th, 2020 – Notification of Acceptance
- Wednesday, Feb. 5th, 2020 – Camera Ready Deadline